Clover® Station Pro
Anything but plain. Nothing but simple.
Point of sale system designers have often looked to the Clover® Station as the standard in innovative design, ease of use, and integrated performance. Now the new Clover® Station 2.0 is arriving on the scene; storefront owners everywhere are asking what the new Clover® POS station has to offer them. We have taken a close look at the new release to see what makes it different compared to earlier options and other Clover® products.
The Clover® trademark and logo are owned by Clover® Network, Inc., a First Data company. All other trademarks, service marks and trade names referenced in this material are the property of their respective owners.
Key features include:
- Enjoy a large 14″ high-definition display that swivels for added convenience.
- Swipe (Magstripe), Chip (EMV), NFC (Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay), Cash and Checks
- Take orders, apply discounts and send to the kitchen all on the fly
- Stay ahead of the game and ensure your contactless delivery goes smoothly.
- Proprietary pivot arm swivels smoothly between merchant and customer
- Reduce cord clutter with a single power source for display and printer
- Ethernet, wireless, and Bluetooth options for optimal connectivity
- Connectivity hub: 4 USB 2.0 ports and 2 cash drawer ports
- Display: 14.0″, 1920×1080 TVDPI (160ppi)
- Dimensions: H: 9”, W: 11.0”, D: 7.5”
- Payments: EMV chip card reader, NFC reader, and MSR reader
- Peripherals: Hub with four USB device ports and two RJ12 cash drawer ports
- Connection: Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and 4G/LTE
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 octa-core processor
- Memory: 2GB RAM, 16GB flash
- Operating System: Clover’s hardened version of Android (AOSP) 8.1 (API Level 27, Oreo)